'The 40+ project: The GameChangers' με την υποστήριξη της ΕΜηΠΕΕ
BeyondCSR within the context of its Global Goals on Sustainable Development Initiatives, launches in collaboration with Impact Hub Athens, on Tuesday March 14th, at 18:00-21:00 at the premises of Impact Hub "The 40+ project: The GameChangers"; with the support (among others) of: European Parliament's Representation in Greece, European Commission's Representation to Greece, The Embassy of Israel, The Kingdom of the Netherlands in Greece, Hellenic Federation of IT and Telecoms (SEPE), the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, the Hellenic Start-up Association, ESADE Business and Law School Alumni, the Circle of Inspiring Women for Sustainable Development (CIWOS), and the New Consumers Institute of Greece.
Speakers include: Minister of State-Christoforos Vernardakis, Christos Dimas- deputy shadow minister Economy and Development New Democracy, Irit Ben-Abba-Ambassador of Israel to Greece, Caspar Veldkamp- ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Greece , Eva Kaili-MP European Parliament –European Socialists and Democrats-Economic Affairs Committee, Leonidas Antonakopoulos- Director European Parliament's Representation in Greece, Betty Tsakarestou- Assistant Professor and Head of Advertising and Public Relations Lab, Panteion University, Athens, Tassos Tzikas- President SEPE, George Giakoumakis-Project Manager European Investment Fund, Giota Paparidou –Vice President SEPE.
Socratis Ploussas – CEO at PARNASSE S.A. Founder & President of the Start-up Association, Rebecca Pitsika- President and CEO-People for Business, Ioanna Samprakou-Vice President –Association of Computer Engineers, Andreas Stefanidis-Accelerator Director Aephoria.net, Iliada Evangelia Kothra –Founder and CEO Livingpostcards, Maria Pafioli –CV experts, Chryssi Janetou-Associate Director UK BeyondCSR-Senior Manager UAL at central St Martins, Christos Lytras –Managing Partner-hippocampus.io, Alexis Anastasiou-co-founder and investor in Parklink, Meteorologica, Athena and i4cu, Ioanna Theodorou-Founder Campfire Innovation-Global Shaper. Moderator John Dionatos Startupper.gr, communications sponsor Startuper.gr. Speakers also include representatives from funds, business angels, 40+ start uppers, media, academia etc.
The idea: Global Goals 4,5, 8, 10; Tackle social, age, gender stereotypes and inequality, promote career change to 40+ age group.
- A European platform/one stop shop and educational tool in order to provide online and offline training, coaching and mentoring to "young" in the field social entrepreneurs or career changers
- An incubator, accelerator on Sustainable Development Pillars and Social Entrepreneurship
- Exchange know- how of Soc Ents, initiatives, projects.
- Promote cross generation exchange of know- how, while also calling for refugees of the 40+ group who wish to acquire new skills
- Map out services already available, as well as skills and needs for 40+ Start uppers or in career re-definition process , in order to identify gaps and best practice in service delivery on Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals 4 pillars
- Design the content of the platform which will provide holistic services , such as online and offline training, boot camps, coaching and mentoring and educational tools and courses
- Identify market potential and connections to labor market, impact investors and big corporations CSR
- Piloting, prototype, review, and refine concept and roll out
- Overall duration 16 months from launching event to end of piloting-prototype
- Tap into the wealth of knowledge, experience and talents of 40+ to address the Sustainable Development Goals Agenda
- Provide a holistic bespoke support service that is currently non available for 40+ and on as GameChangers
- Maximize the use of ICT tools in order to generate Impact
BeyondCSR at a glance
BeyondCSR is a startup social entrepreneurship organization. What we do: Inspired by the Global Goals on Sustainable Development we turn CSR into an Impact Investment Tool, link today's enterprises to tomorrow's business model. We integrate New Economy, develop CSR into a Systemic Change Mechanism for growth and community development. We are a team of experts from diverse backgrounds committed in SDGs, promoting cross sectors innovation and social entrepreneurship as corner stones of impact activity; intent at building a network of likeminded stakeholders.